All You Need To Know About AI Chatbot Development 2021
In the corporate world, the use of Chatbots is on the rise. It is now a common buzzword in business practice. Such technology is currently in demand because it offers a fully workable customer support solution. From improved communication to enhanced customer experience, a chatbot service allows a business to connect with a million customers effectively. Building a highly functional chatbot has been a necessity for many businesses because delivering an enhanced customer experience is more challenging than ever. Here in this post, we will provide you the necessary information and resources you need in the chatbot development process for your business advantage.
How To Build A ChatBot From Scratch?
To build a chatbot from scratch successfully, there are some steps you need to keep in mind. Let discuss them one by one:
- The very first thing you need to do is to analyze the opportunities that you want to achieve within your chatbot. The biggest opportunity for any of the chatbot is to solve the operational queries and data complexities that help contribute to business success.
- Getting a deep understanding of customers’ goals is another thing you need to keep in focus. Sit, relax, and make a list of your customers’ expectations and their actions.
- Once you know about the customers’ goals, you can easily design out a chatbot interaction.
- By using the non-coding frameworks, developing a chatbot is no more a challenge. These frameworks are in-built with drag and drop templates to build bots.
- If you want to create a framework with a code-based framework, then you must consider hiring a developer having good experience in chatbot development.
Creating A Chatbot For Site – Steps to Know
A chatbot can automatically perform multiple tasks at the same time. Here are a few steps to create a chatbot for a website:
- Define the objective of your chatbot.
- Create a theorem of your workflow based on customer queries.
- Once finalized, the next step is to quickly deploy the structure and perform bot workflow testing on chatbot platforms.
- When testing your bot workflow, you also need to measure efficiency. For this, you have to bring some KPI metrics in use and observe them deeply.
- If you find that desired results are impossible to achieve, then consider NLP (Natural Language Processing) bot. It helps smoothen the whole process.
- Keep up with the chatbot optimization until all you fulfill all your desired metrics and goals.
Different Platforms To Build A Chatbot
There are various platforms mainly designed for the chatbot development process. Each of them is usually in-built with tools that help develop a chatbot for potential customers.
ItsAlive: A Chatbot platform that offers tools to create Facebook Chatbot in a few minutes. By adding it on Facebook messenger, one can engage with customers better.
Chatfuel: It’s free and is mainly for Messenger and converses with customers automatically.
Aivo: It builds bots for businesses of all types and sizes. The purpose of this Chatbot platform is to connect businesses with customers in real-time.
Defining Use Cases
When it comes to building a chatbot for a website, users need to identify the use cases they want to add to the chatbot. There are a wide array of chatbot use cases that have proven effective in different industries. From marketing, education, to healthcare, its implementation is done for various business functions to enhance the customer experience. Here are a few examples
- In retail for order tracing
- In sales for generating leads
- In banking for personalized customer’s experience
- In Hospitality for customer satisfaction
Types of Chatbots
NLP Enabled Chatbots: The most advanced chatbots that help deliver an enhanced experience to users. By understanding the meaning of the customer’s entered query, they provide conversation in real-time. A smooth conversation further helps boost business sales.
Voice-Enabled Chatbot: Alexa, Siri is a voice-enabled chatbot that helps build a pleasant experience for users. They accept user responses through voice and act accordingly.
Context-Based Chatbot: Another modern and advanced chatbot that uses Artificial Intelligence, one of the chatbot development technologies to remember the conversations.
Are You Planning To Build A ChatBot?
Chatbots are dramatically changing the business world. They are useful in boosting customer service and sales. Go with the professional and highly experienced AI Chatbot Development Company today. Their good technical knowledge helps you get chatbot solutions that meet your business needs.